Where there is a will ... -
More Gender Diversity in Germany
German Leaders Conference, Berlin
"One of the most respected voices in the HR-world belongs to Dr. Angelika Dammann" 'Personalführung, The Magazine for HR-Professionals, 05.2012'
"During her more than 20-years career with leading multinational corporations as Executive Board Member, Chief Human Resources Officer and Labor Relations Director with SAP, Unilever and Royal Dutch/Shell, she consistenly drove innovation in global People Strategies. Known as bold, trend-setting executive she designed and implemented value adding strategies for Change Management, Diversity & Inclusiveness, Talent Management, Leadership Development and HR-Excellence."
Passionately leading global teams and living abroad for many years, she was repeatedly assigned high-profile, mission-critical roles to address key challenges and drive global business transformation. Her professional experience in leading culturally diverse teams in HR, external affairs, finance and law, allowed for a truly business focused agenda, harnessing the richness of the organization and thus delivering outstanding results.
Awarded for her professional achievement, as leading example of the German Economy and for her personal engagement in the area of Gender Equality, Angelika was named:
- Germany's Female Manager of the Year 2011
- Germany's Top 100 IT Personalities 2011
- Germany's HR Manager of the Year 2010
- Victress Glassbreaker 2010 - supported by the German Ministry of Economics.
Furthermore, Angelika won several external international awards for HR and Communications excellence and best practice solutions in competition with large corporations.
Angelika is a sought after Key Note Speaker and member of leading panel discussions at important conferences and leadership meetings. She acts as counsel to science and politics. As international HR- and Diversity expert she writes for leading magazines such as the Harvard Business Manager and others.
With her column 'Dammans Jobtalk' in Germany's key economic online magazine WirtschaftsWoche, she covers important aspects of the globalized, diverse workplace and its importance to business leaders, HR-experts and staff alike.
With a keen focus on the successful implementation of business strategies through value added people management, Angelika inspires and challenges conference participants and readers. At the same time, she provides clarity in addressing key business challenges whilst offering simple solutions - from business to business!
She speaks to the following topics:
- Leadership - exceeding expectations in a rapidly changing world
- Change Management - how well designed change management can support business transformation and organizational change
- Diversity & Inclusiveness - value to organizations, how to set the right strategy and tailor implementation plans. Focus: successful career management, mixed leadership, cultural diversity, leading global teams, inclusion of minorities
- Societal and technological changes and their impact on leaders and organizations
- Education as key success factor in today's world
- Human Resources/HR excellence delivering value as integral element of business success
- Special people management topics, ie talent management
- Operational Excellence: standardization, process management, outsourcing.
Angelika Dammann speaks in German and English. She speaks at leadership team meetings and large scale conferences with several thousand participants. Inquiries please via phone or e-mail.